- Parents can tour the school during Fall and Spring Open Houses or schedule a personal tour at any time by contacting the Principal or Advancement Director at 610-262-9171.
- Kindergarten registration begins in January. A screening and evaluating test is administered to all incoming kindergarten children in the Spring.
- Children registering for Kindergarten must be five years old by October 15 of the school year in which they are entering, or six years old by October 15 for First Grade.
- A state birth certificate and baptismal certificate must be presented for verification.
- Immunization records as required by the State of Pennsylvania must be presented.
- If the child is from a separated/divorced family and living with one parent, custody papers must be presented.
- Students entering Kindergarten or Sixth Grade are required to have medical and dental forms completed by their healthcare providers.
- Children transferring from another school are required to complete a transfer of records form.
- Completion of the above steps along with the Registration form and registration fee finalizes the enrollment process.